Energy options for rural dwellers – Webinar
Energy Options for Rural Dwellers: Demystifying Renewable Technologies
The second webinar of the HANDIHEAT series, it is designed to equip rural dwellers with an understanding of how common domestic renewable energy technologies such as Solar PV Panels and Heat Pumps operate. We will investigate the feasibility of renewable energy installations for rural domestic householders, discuss how cost-effective they are, and explore specific challenges faced by rural dwellers to become more energy efficient. Ultimately, this seminar seeks to equip householders with the knowledge of what options are available to them and enable them to make informed and energy- efficient choices.
To find out more about the Handiheat Project and keep up to date, visit: http://handiheatproject.eu/
Our event will be hosted via Zoom Webinar. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email. Further details on how to join the event on 26th November at 10.00 am will be sent to your registered email, prior to the start date.
**NOTE** – Spaces for this event are limited, so please register early to secure your spot.
• Robert Clements, Northern Ireland Housing Executive (NIHE) – Opening Welcome and Introductions (10.05 – 10.15)
• Dr Patrick Keatley, Ulster University – Presentation (10.15 – 10.35)
• Stephen Farrell, Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) – Presentation (10.35 – 10.55)
• Barry McCarron, South West College (SWC) – Presentation (10.55 – 11.15)
• Robert Clements, Northern Ireland Housing Executive (NIHE) – Q & A Session (11.15 – 11.50)
• Robert Clements, – Closing Remarks. (11.50 – 12.00)
TO REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW