• Speech & Language Support Worker (up to 35hrs pw) Split base (Irvinestown and Newtownbutler)
The ARC Healthy Living Centre are expanding their Sure Start services into the Lisnaskea, Portora and Erne wards and are inviting applications for a number of posts. The posts will be temporary until the end of March 2023, with the possibility of extension subject to funding.
The speech & language support worker as part of the Sure Start team to promote, deliver and facilitate speech & language development in children aged 0-4 years. The service will be delivered in community, group and home/family settings and will involve a close working relationship the Sure Start Speech & Language Therapist. Salary is set at NJC Scale 3/ Point 16 £19,171 pro rata.
Applicants must have: anNVQ Level 3 in Early Years Care and Education (or equivalent) ; and a clean full drivers licence.
Additionally applicants will be required to demonstarte the following competencies in thier application:
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences
- Empathy with the aims and objectives of Surestart
- Excellent written and Oral Skills
- Work as a member of a team
- Organise and prioritise work and work independently
- Engage families and communities in the Cherish Surestart initiative
- Work flexibly and creatively
- deal with challenging situations
Further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for return of completed application Monday 2nd Aug 2021 before 4pm
Ref: SLW 0721