• Part-time Early Years Worker : 2 posts 25hrs based in Newtownbutler
The ARC Healthy Living Centre are expanding their Sure Start services into the Lisnaskea, Portora and Erne wards and are inviting applications for a number of posts.Positions are temporary until the end of March 2023 with the possibility of extension subject to funding.
The early years worker(s) will support and develop an inclusive range of play and learning opportunities for preschool children.
Candidates must have minimum of 2 years work experience paid or voluntary in a child care setting or similar environment.
Hold an appropriate child care qualification NVQ 3 or equivalent and have a full clean valid driving license
Innadditon to the above essential criteria, applicants will be required to demonstrate the following competencies in their application:
- Ability to provide age appropriate play/activities for children using the facility
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection legislation and issues
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage stress and resolve difficulties.
Closing date for return of completed application Monday 2nd Aug 2021 before 4pm.
Further details email: firstname.lastname@example.org