Early Years Leader,Enniskillen
REF: EYL10/21 – On Line application is available at the bottom of this posting.
The Cherish Sure Start programme is seeking to recruit an Early Years Leader for its well established team based in Enniskillen.
The aim of the Early Years Leader is to manage and support a team of early year’s staff to develop an inclusive range of play development opportunities for preschool children within the Sure Start Developmental Programme for 2-3 year olds.
Applicants must have a QCG Level 5 Diploma in Childcare Learning and Development (Management) OR equivalent OR currently undertaking a course of study that will lead to the QCF Level 5 qualification within two years from the date of appointment.
In addition, two years’ experience working in an Early Years setting and one year’s experience leading and supervising a team.
Terms & Conditions
The position is part time 30 hours per week and is a term time contract covering school terms. (46 wks)
The salary is based upon equivalent NJC Scale 4 Point 8 : £20,493 per annum Pro Rata.
The ARC Hlc have a work based pension scheme for staff.
PERSONEL SPECIFICATION – APPLICANTS SHOULD DEMONSTRATE IN THEIR APPLICATIONS HOW THEY MEET THE PERSONNEL COMPETENCIES
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to implement appropriate behaviour management
- good time management skills.
- Ability to work in partnership with parents.
- Ability to provide leadership in developing integrated programmes
- Ability to communicate effectively/sensitively both verbally and in writing
Contact for Job description and personnel specification – please email
ARC Healthy Living Centre
Closing date for return of completed application Applications : 5th November 2021 by 4pm
Interviews are expected to take place on 12th November 2021.
THE ARC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.