Early Years Leader in the Developmental Programme for 2-3 Year olds.
REF:EYLN 1021 Maternity post based in Newtownbutler PT (30hrs/50 weeks)
This is a temporary position covering maternity leave.
The Early Years Leader will ensure children attending the Sure Start programmes have the best start in life by providing a safe, welcoming, high quality, inclusive early education environment, working to improve the ability to learn, improve health and social development of children aged 2-3 years.
Applicants must have a QFC Level 5 in Childcare, equivalent or currently undertaking a course of study that will lead to a level 5 qualification within two years from the date of appointment. In addition, applicants are also required to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with 0-4 year olds in an Early Years Setting and experience in staff supervision.
Terms & Conditions
The position is part time 30 hours per week (OVER 50 wks)
The salary is based upon equivalent NJC Scale 4 Point 8 : £20,493 per annum Pro Rata.
The ARC Hlc have a work based pension scheme for staff.
PERSONEL SPECIFICATION – APPLICANTS SHOULD DEMONSTRATE IN THEIR APPLICATIONS HOW THEY MEET THE PERSONNEL COMPETENCIES
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to implement appropriate behaviour management
- good time management skills.
- Ability to work in partnership with parents.
- Ability to provide leadership in developing integrated programmes
- Ability to communicate effectively/sensitively both verbally and in writing
- have a full clean driving licence
For further information please contact by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARC Healthy Living Centre Ltd
Co. Fermanagh, BT94 1HQ
Tel: 028 686 28741/ Southern 048 68628741
ARCHlc is an Equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for return of completed application Thursday 18th Nov 2021 before 4pm.