Early Years Leader – Enniskillen
EARLY YEARS LEADER Ref: EYL 03D22
We are seeking to apppoint an Early Years Leader to our Devenish team based in Enniskillen.
The Early Years Leader will ensure children attending the Sure Start and Crèche programmes have the best start in life by providing a safe, welcoming, high quality, inclusive early education environment, working to improve the ability to learn, improve health and social development of children.
The post holder will support, and when required, lead in a variety of service delivery within the Sure Start project.
Applicants must have a QCF Level 5 in Child Care or equivalent or working towards completion of it and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in voluntary or paid work with 0-4 year olds in an Early Years Setting. Plus 1 years paid or voluntary experience supervising staff or students/volunteers.
Terms & Conditions
This is a permanent appointment 30 hours per week Term time contract for 46 weeks per year.
The Salary is £20,852 per annum which appplies pro rata at £10.84 perhour. The ARC have a generous work based pension scheme with a 5% employer contribution; excellent holiday provisions and the full range of family friendly policies.
Applicants are asked to demonstrate their competency against the criteria as outlined in the personnel specification when applying.The online application can be found at the foot of this posting.
- Ability to provide leadership in developing integrated programmes that enhance the physical, emotional, language, social and intellectual development of children.
- Good organisational skills with an ability to work on own initiative .
- Ability to record and evaluate programmes of work.
- Ability to implement appropriate behaviour management where necessary
- Ability to work in partnership with parents.
- Ability to develop and translate policies into action.
Job Description and personnel specification please contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 028 686 28741/ Southern 048 68628741
Closing date for return of completed application Friday 15th April 2022 before 4pm.
ARC HLC LTD is an equal opportunities employer