Early Years Leader
The aim of the Early Years Leader will be to inspire development in all children through play based learning opportunities within the Sure Start Developmental Programme for 2-3 Year Olds and Crèche. The Leader will support and encourage a team of early year’s workers to play an active role in planning, observing and learning development, through a variety of exciting, creative and exploratory ways. Applicants must have a QCF Level 5 in Child Care OR a Teacher Cert ( early years) OR equivalent AND a minimum of 3 years experience working, in a paid or volunteer role, with 0-4 year olds in an Early Years Setting. Applicants should have a full clean driving licence.
Based in Irvinestown Developmental Programme for 2-3 Year Olds
Personnel Specification: Personal Qualities and Skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to record and evaluate programmes of work.
- Ability to provide leadership in developing integrated programmes that enhance the physical, emotional, language, social and Intellectual development of children.
- Ability to communicate effectively/sensitively both verbally and in writing with all parties.
Please refer to these competencies when completing your online application. REF:01/06/21
Contact for further information or informal discussion : Maeve Linton, Sure Start Manager
Closing date for Applications : 4pm, 29th June 2021