ARC SUMMER SCHEME 2022 – YOUTH WORKERS
We are seeking to recruit a number of Youth workers as part of a team delivering this years Summer scheme.
Brief description of team and job purpose:
- To assist the Summer Scheme Leader with efficient and effective delivery of the Summer Scheme for the benefit of the children and families involved.
- To be available for briefing/setting up and debriefing/clearing away as required
- To supervise and support children while they attend.
- To maintain a record of pupils’ attendance as required.
- To be aware of school policies and procedures and ensure these are adhered
- Empathy with the aims and objectives of EDGE and ARC HLC
- 1 Years previous appropriate experience (paid or voluntary)
- Ability to provide age appropriate play/activities for children using the facility
- Ability to implement appropriate behaviour management where necessary
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates are asked to demonstrate their competency agaist the criteria as set out in the job description when applying.
Terms & Conditions
The posts is a for up to 35 hours per week and pay based on the minimum wage of £9.50 per hour.
For Job Description and personnel specification please contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARC Healthy Living Centre Ltd
Co. Fermanagh, BT94 1HQ
Tel: 028 686 28741/ Southern 048 68628741
Closing date for return of completed application 19th May 2022 before 4pm.
Date of interviews : TBC
ARC HLC LTD is an equal opportunities employer.