Family Support Worker Outreaching from Newtownbutler/Lisnaskea
We are seeking to recruit a Family Support worker for the Newtownbutler and Rosslea area.
Ref: FSW 1021 – Online application available at the bottom of this posting.
The family support worker will provide a range of individual and family interventions as well as group work programmes to help families make positive changes in their lives and support their children’s wellbeing and early learning.
The family support worker will provide a range of individual and family interventions as well as group work programmers, to help families make positive changes in their lives and support their children’s well being and early learning.
The post holder will carry out home visits; providing general information on SSSA services/programmers; and delivering specific support which has been requested by the families.
Terms & Conditions
The salary is based upon equivalent NJC Scale 3/SCP 6 £19.698 pro rata pro rata;
Hours of work up to 37.5hrs per week- Family flexible working arrangements are available.
The ARC Hlc have a work based pension scheme for staff.
PERSONEL SPECIFICATION – APPLICANTS SHOULD DEMONSTRATE IN THEIR APPLICATIONS HOW THEY MEET THE PERSONNEL COMPETENCIES
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- good time management skills.
- Ability to work in partnership with parents.
- Ability to communicate effectively/sensitively both verbally and in writing
- a sound understanding of child development and approporiate support and safe guarding measures
- a full clean driving licence
For further information please contact by Email: email@example.com
ARC Healthy Living Centre Ltd
Co. Fermanagh, BT94 1HQ
Tel: 028 686 28741/ Southern 048 68628741
ARCHlc is an Equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for return of completed application Thursday 18th Nov 2021 before 4pm.